EUROCROWD is an independent, professional network promoting adequate transparency, regulation and governance in digital finance while offering a combined voice in policy discussion and public opinion building. EUROCROWD also provides professional training, technical assistance and consulting.
Serving our members and clients we aim at professionalising, representing, promoting and protecting the European crowdfunding industry as a key aspect of innovation within alternative finance and financial technology.
- Promote crowdfunding as a viable offering of job creation, social innovation and boost to entrepreneurship to the European public, policy makers and stakeholders
- Providing resources, professional support and a forum for collaborative action regarding crowdfunding
- Publicize community successes, impacts and scale of ambitions, as well as promote innovative financial solutions for funding social & business projects
- Create and influence the political discourse regarding crowdfunding within the European Union
- Joint platform for self-regulation, transparency and governance issues
- Combined voice in policy discussion and public opinion building
- Business network with frequent peer-to-peer interaction
- Knowledge exchange and information for stakeholders
- Professional image of crowdfunding due to economies of scale
- Expertise in creating and delivering training and educational programmes
- Bespoke solutions for technical assistance to Governmental organisations
- Proven expertise in research and management consulting for private and public clients
- EU grant and tender expertise
- Raising professional standards – engaging in a discourse with policy makers and industry regarding professional standards, best practice and data provision
- Networking opportunities – providing opportunities for members from across Europe to meet together, exchange information and ideas, and discuss the latest industry trends and issues
- Industry research and promotion – promoting, conducting or commissioning a wide variety of research on crowdfunding and its impact on economy and society
We aim to increase the understanding of the key roles that digital finance can play in supporting entrepreneurship of all types and its role in funding the creation and protection of jobs, the enrichment of European society, culture and economy, and the protection of our environment. EUROCROWD maintains a dialogue with public institutions and stakeholders as well as the media at European, international and national levels.