EUROCROWD welcomes its new Non-Executive Board 2021-2023
We are very pleased to announce the new EUROCROWD Non-Executive Board, elected on the last General Assembly, held on June 17th.
Before introducing the new elected members, we would like to thank the members that served on the previous board for their time and dedication, especially during COVID time: Alberto Bassi (BacktoWork), Alex Raguet, Brunilda García Trabal (Dozen), Darren Westlake (CrowdCube), Jens Glaso (BlockBonds), Kimmo Lönnmark and Pascal Ouvrad.
A novelty for this board’s period is its introduction of a group of advisors. These advisors are not representing crowdfunding platforms, but have been selected for their knowledge of the industry and the insights they can provide to EUROCROWD board, based on their experience and expertise.
The EUROCROWD Board on Non-executive Directors 2021-2023 is formed by:
- Christine Friedrich, CEO, Innovestment (Chair of the Non-Executive Board)
- Olivier Houdaille, CEO, Lumo (Vice Chair of the Non-Executive Board)
- Nuno Brito Jorge, CEO, Go Parity
- Matthew Caruana, CEO, Zaar
- Jeff Lynn, Co-founder, Seedrs
- Olivier Schulbaum, Co-founder, Goteo.org
- Giacomo Bertoldi, CEO, Walliance
- Nora Szeles, Co-founder, Tokeportal
- Coenraad de Vries, Fouder, Oneplanetcrowd
- Reinhard Willfort, 1000x1000
Advisors to the Non-Executive Board:
- Martina Lodi, KICK.ER Service Manager, ART-ER Attractiveness Research Territory
- Philippe Dardier, Avolta Partners and City Councillor (Elected) of Neuilly-sur-Seine
- Esteban Pelayo, Director, EURADA
- Dalibor Cerny, Independent Advisor for the CEE region
- Thomas Moth, Managing Director, WKO
We are highly enthusiastic about having all these professionals working together to keep on making EUROCROWD the most relevant network for the industry and supporting our members in this turning point for the industry. Get to know their profiles in our dedicated board section and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in knowing more about EUROCROWD.