The non-Executive Board is elected by the Assembly of Members every two years. On behalf of the ECN, it assumes the task guiding the Secretariat in executing its strategy, as well as looking into joint problems, preparing reports and taking part in conferences; it elects a Chair to help represent the interests of its members and support any other initiative with the aim of furthering these objectives.
The ECN Board of non-Executive Directors 2019-2021 was elected 14th June 2019
- Alberto Bassi, Backtowork24, Italy
- Alex Raguet, Lumo, France
- Brunilda Garcia Trabal, CrowdAngel, Spain
- Coenraad de Vries, OnePlanetCrowd, The Netherlands
- Darren Westlake, Crowdcube, United Kingdom
- Giacomo Bertoldi, Walliance, Italy
- Jens Engelmann-Pilger, Funding Circle, UK
- Kimmo Lonnmark, Finland
- Reinhard Willfort, 1000×1000, Austria
- Ludovico Monforte, Union Camere Lombardia, Italy
- Oliver Gajda, Germany
The Non-Executive Board of Directors meets frequently and acts on request of the Secretariat. The Secretariat is supported by an administrative board which holds overall strategic and administrative powers and represent the interests of ECN before any public or private authority, including in any legal or official proceeding; and ensures the organisations strategic objectives are being set and fulfilled in a prudential manner. The administrative board consists of currently three independent members, Oliver Gajda, Lawrence Claes and Megan Blair, which are published via the Belgian authorities in the Moniteur Belge.