The Scientific Work Group of the European Crowdfunding Network is concerned with reviewing and promoting innovative research into crowdfunding and related aspects in order to foster academic discourse and to build an applied research basis for professional and political decision making. It acts also as an editorial board to peer-reviewed publications by the European Crowdfunding Network, such as the first academic compendium on crowdfunding, published by Springer in 2016: Crowdfunding in Europe: State of the Art in Theory and Practice
We are looking forward to add further members in due course.
- Prof. Dr. Ralf Beck, FH Dortmund, Germany
- Prof. Ali Dardour, KEDGE Business School, France
- Dan Marom, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Dr. Ivana Pais, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Will , TU Ilmenau, Germany
- Dennis Bruentje, TU Ilmenau, Germany
We are grateful to TU Ilmenau for the administrative support provided in this project.