The CF4ESIF (Crowdfunding for European Structural and Investment Funds) is a multi-stakeholder working group established with the aim of exploring the potential of crowdfunding as a blending and match-funding mechanism within the context of the European Cohesion Policy.
The working group facilitates the dialogue between crowdfunding platforms, regional authorities and European institutions, with the aim of encouraging a joint effort towards the design and implementation of innovative funding schemes.
The outputs of the working group will be the collection of existing best practices of civic crowdfunding in Europe (2018), the implementation of pilot projects where crowdfunding is coupled with ESIF resources (2019), and the publication of guidelines on how to implement similar mechanisms in other European regions (2020).
More details about the context and objectives of the working group can be found in the White Paper “The European Dimension of Civic Crowdfunding”.
Current Members of the CF4ESIF Working Group are:
- Goteo, crowdfunding platform, Spain
- Growfunding, crowdfunding platform, Belgium
- Koalect, white label solution provider, Belgium
- Participate, crowdfunding platform, Belgium
- Startnext, crowdfunding platform, Germany
- Ulule, crowdfunding platform, Italy
- Voor Je Buurt, crowdfunding platform, the Netherlands
- ZAAR, crowdfunding platform, Malta
- ARRSA, Regional Development Agency, Poland
- Aster, Regional Development Agency, Italy
- IVACE, Regional Development Agency, Valencia
- Regione Emilia-Romagna, Italy
- Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
- FUNDECYT, Regional Development Agency, Spain
Interested Regional Authorities are welcome to contact email@example.com for further information.
REPORT: TRIGGERING PARTICIPATION: A COLLECTION OF CIVIC CROWDFUNDING AND MATCH-FUNDING EXPERIENCES IN THE EU
View and download the report by clicking on the image below.