The European Crowdfunding Service Provider working group has been established to provide industry insight to policy makers with regard the proposed harmonisation of investment- and loan-based crowdfunding.
The working group facilitates the dialogue between crowdfunding platforms, Member State authorities and European institutions, with the aim of encouraging a joint effort towards adequate and enabling harmonisation of crowdfunding. For details you can read our Trialogue Stage Position Paper of the European Crowdfunding Network on the Proposed Regulation on European Crowdfunding Service Providers (ESCP) for Business.
As of October 2020 the working group will work on Regulatory Technical Standards and national implementation issues.
- Jeff Lynn, Seedrs (UK)
- October (FR) ,
- Umberto Piattelli, Osborne Clarke (IT) – representing the ECN-ISG
- Maria Garcia Rubio, Rubio de Casas (ES) – representing the ECN-SSG
- Oscar Ugarte, Bizkaia (ES) – representing the ECN-SSG
- Christin Friedrich, Innovestment (DE)
- Greta Gaumert, Exporo (DE)
- Nora Szeles, Tokeportal (HU)
- Tero Weckroth, Invesdor (FI)
- Dr Ivona Skultetyova, ECN