The ECN will organize a number of Working Groups corresponding to its core activities and members’ needs. The Working Groups consist of full members and associate members and are headed by a Working Group Chair and Co-Chair, which shall be elected from within the Working Groups and appointed by the Executive Board for a term of two years. All work provided within the Working Groups will be pro bono. The Working Groups are expected to present yearly objectives and outcomes to be reviewed quarterly and signed off by the Executive Board. Working Groups should meet quarterly in order to coordinate their work. The main part of the work will be conducted with the use of online tools. If resources are sufficient the ECN will provide funds to organise physical meetups.
- Blockchain-Technologie: revolutionary impact. 3rd annual conference of the Frankfurt School of Finance, Frankfurt, 28. March 2019
- ECN establishes Italian Strategic Group aiming at developing the first certified training curriculum for crowdfunding professionals and investors
- Save the date for the 4th ECN CrowdCamp “Exploring Blockchain for Alternative Finance”, Berlin, 13 & 14 June 2019
- Open letter to Member States on the European Crowdfunding Services Providers Regulation (ECSPR)
- ECN engaging with health sector at BioFIT 2018, 4 & 5 Dec 2018, Lille.
- Save the date for the 2019 MFC Annual Conference: 29–31 May in Istanbul, Turkey
- The Impact of Blockchain Technology on the Alternative Finance Industry – Opportunities and Challenges, 6 December 2018, Berlin
- ECN joins EUREGHA and European Stakeholders in supporting the #HealthInAllRegions campaign