The ECN will organize a number of Working Groups corresponding to its core activities and members’ needs. The Working Groups consist of full members and associate members and are headed by a Working Group Chair and Co-Chair, which shall be elected from within the Working Groups and appointed by the Executive Board for a term of two years. All work provided within the Working Groups will be pro bono. The Working Groups are expected to present yearly objectives and outcomes to be reviewed quarterly and signed off by the Executive Board. Working Groups should meet quarterly in order to coordinate their work. The main part of the work will be conducted with the use of online tools. If resources are sufficient the ECN will provide funds to organise physical meetups.
- Crowdtuesday: Financement participatif : quel bilan 4 ans après la réglementation ? Paris, 26 February 2019
- ESIL free webinar “Building a diversified investment portfolio via crowdfunding”, 25 March 2019
- ESIL webinar “A starter’s guide to investing via crowdfunding platforms”, 28 February 2019
- Blockchain-Technologie: revolutionary impact. 3rd annual conference of the Frankfurt School of Finance, Frankfurt, 28. March 2019
- ECN establishes Italian Strategic Group aiming at developing the first certified training curriculum for crowdfunding professionals and investors
- Save the date for the 4th ECN CrowdCamp “Exploring Blockchain for Alternative Finance”, Berlin, 13 & 14 June 2019
- Open letter to Member States on the European Crowdfunding Services Providers Regulation (ECSPR)
- ECN engaging with health sector at BioFIT 2018, 4 & 5 Dec 2018, Lille.