The ECN will organize a number of Working Groups corresponding to its core activities and members’ needs. The Working Groups consist of full members and associate members and are headed by a Working Group Chair and Co-Chair, which shall be elected from within the Working Groups and appointed by the Executive Board for a term of two years. All work provided within the Working Groups will be pro bono. The Working Groups are expected to present yearly objectives and outcomes to be reviewed quarterly and signed off by the Executive Board. Working Groups should meet quarterly in order to coordinate their work. The main part of the work will be conducted with the use of online tools. If resources are sufficient the ECN will provide funds to organise physical meetups.
- European Parliament adopts EU rules for crowdfunding platforms under ECSP
- Blockpool: Registration for the Blockchain Webinars Series 2 is now OPEN!
- ECN joins forces with EUIPO to support young companies
- Webinar: The Go-to-Market Launchpad – Crowdfunding, 8 October 2020
- Blockpool Bootcamp, 17 & 18 September 2020
- kanapé pitch vol. 17: Conference on the interconnectedness of crowdfunding, sustainable finance and impact investment, 12 August 2020, Budapest
- ECN ITALIAN STRATEGIC GROUP: TRAINING ACTIVITIES REPORT 2019-2020
- Christin Friedrich, CEO, Innovestment & Chair, ECN