EUROCROWD organizes a number of Working Groups corresponding to its core activities and members’ needs. The Working Groups consist of full members and associate members and are headed by a Working Group Chair and Co-Chair, which shall be elected from within the Working Groups and appointed by the Executive Board for a term of two years. All work provided within the Working Groups will be pro bono. The Working Groups are expected to present yearly objectives and outcomes to be reviewed quarterly and signed off by the Executive Board. Working Groups should meet quarterly in order to coordinate their work. The main part of the work will be conducted with the use of online tools. If resources are sufficient, EUROCROWD will provide funds to organise physical meetups.
Topics and Members
The European Crowdfunding Service Provider (ECSP)working group facilitates the dialogue between crowdfunding platforms, Member State authorities and European institutions, with the aim of encouraging a joint effort towards adequate and enabling harmonisation of crowdfunding. As of October 2020 the working group will work on Regulatory Technical Standards and national implementation issues.
- Jeff Lynn, Seedrs (UK)
- October (FR) ,
- Umberto Piattelli, Osborne Clarke (IT) – representing the ECN-ISG
- Chiara Agostini, Walliance (IT)
- Oscar Ugarte, Bizkaia (ES) – representing the ECN-SSG
- Christin Friedrich, Innovestment (DE)
- Greta Gaumert, Exporo (DE)
- Nora Szeles, Tokeportal (HU)
- Lisa Hees, Oneplanetcrowd (NL)
The Crypto Assets at ECN working group has been established to provide industry insight to policy makers with regard the current work of the European Commission to assess the needs for an EU regulatory framework for crypto-assets.
The working group facilitates the dialogue between ECN Members, Member State authorities and European institutions, with the aim of encouraging a joint effort towards adequate and enabling harmonisation of Crypto Assets.
The working group has provided input to the public consultation of the European Commission for its EU regulatory framework for crypto-assets within financial services and will continue to support in the develop of a relevant enabling harmonisation of Crypto Assets.
Members of the Working Group are:
- Crowdfunding Bizkaia, crowdfunding platform (ES)
- Goteo, crowdfunding platform (ES)
- Growfunding, crowdfunding platform (BE)
- KarolinaFund, crowdfunding platform (IS)
- Koalect, white label solution provider (BE)
- WeAreStarting, crowdfunding platform (IT)
- PPL, crowdfunding platform (PT)
- Produzioni dal Basso, crowdfunding platform (IT)
- ART-ER, Attractiveness Research Territory (IT)
- IVACE, Regional Development Agency, Valencia (ES)
- Junta de Extremadura, Regional Government (ES)
- Regione Emilia-Romagna (IT)
- Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia (IT)
- FUNDECYT, Regional Development Agency (ES)
- OnePlanetCrowd, crowdfunding platform (NL)
- Comune di Milano, Local authority (IT)
- Accio, Regional Development Agency (ES)
- Fraunhofer Center for International Management and Knowledge Economy IMW, Research Center (DE)
- SVIM, Regional Development Agency (IT)