CrowdTuesday & Webinars
Train the trainer course: Crowdfunding in Europe – Part 2
EDIH Network is a pan-European partnership of digital innovation centers that aims to accelerate digital transformation across the European Union.
Train the Trainer course that imparts key information on crowdfunding, its characteristics, operating mechanisms and the regulatory framework.
The practical part allows participants to learn about different crowdfunding platforms, so that they understand the main differences. Finally, an initial draft of a crowdfunding campaign will be developed, after having acquired knowledge of the basic elements.
Course topics – Part 2:
- Crowdfunding as a complementary source of finance: opportunities for crowdfunding and blending
- Benefits and pitfalls of integrating crowdfunding with different funding sources
- Future opportunities for crowdfunding and EU programmes and policies
- Description of the operating mechanisms of crowdfunding platforms and campaigns for each of the following models/types. Donation / Reward / Loans / Investment
- Investor protection rules and benefits
- Information on guarantee mechanisms for crowdfunding platforms
EDIHs and their representatives
*Participation in the online training is open to all members of the EDIH network.