Funding Programme: Erasmus+
Duration: November 2021 – November 2023 (24 months)
Description: SEIDE@CRO project aims to support sustainable social entrepreneurship initiatives in the digital era through providing low-skilled or low-qualified adults knowledge, skills and digital tools for organising and realising of crowdfunding campaings to raise money for projects introducing sustainable social initiatives.
Project oriented on supporting low-skilled or low-qualified adults who plan to realize sustainable social entrepreneurship initiatives/projects to improve their quality life, solve some social-economic problem using crowdfunding. This target group needs easy-to-use, simple-to-know and accessible, but modern learning tools, especially the distance format (they often do not have time for face-to-face classes). At the same time, they need finance for their project, and want to understand how to build effective crowdfunding campaigns.
- Support establishing innovator communities.
- Promote crowdfunding as a viable offering of job creation, social innovation and boost entrepreneurship to the Europe, policy makers and stakeholders.
- Provide resources, professional support and a forum for collaborative action regarding crowdfunding.
Best practice report "Сrowdfunding for supporting sustainable social entrepreneurship initiatives"
- Exchange of ideas and good practice in the crowdfunding field on the national, European and international levels.
- Better understanding of how crowdfunding can be used as a good tool for financing social entrepreneurship projects with a focus on the local community, sustainable development.
- Provide information for making effective decisions for crowdfunding stakeholders.
E-learning course "Сrowdfunding in Action: how raise money for sustainable social entrepreneurship initiatives"
- New/better skills in crowdfunding with focus on supporting sustainable social entrepreneurship initiative for 60 low-skilled or low-qualified adults.
- E-course will be accessible for learners regardless of location, income level, other socio-economic or psychological limitations.
- Stronger participation of adult people in economic and civic life using crowdfunding for solving social problem at the local, regional, national, European or global level.
- New course curriculum will be used by educational institutions to give new digital competences crowdfunding adults and youth.
- Improving of the educational services quality in the crowdfunding market
- Partner organizations of the project will enhance their ability to provide quality educational products to adults, improve staff skills through collaboration and exchange of experience at the international level.
A digital assistant for crowdfunding campaign creation
- Bot users (minimum 50 adults) development of their projects introducing sustainable social initiatives, including social entrepreneurship.
- Fosters stronger participation of adult people in economic and civic life using crowdfunding for solving social problem at the local, regional, national, European or global level.
- Enhancing initiative of adults and faith in possibilities turn their ideas into viable projects with crowdfunding -innovative chat-bot can be used by educational institutions, crowdfunding platforms and teams of people in the world.
- Crowdfunding platforms get better quality of projects.
- Project partner organizations enhance ability to provide quality educational products to adults, improve staff skills through collaboration and exchange of experience at the international level.
Fundacja im. Zofii Zamenhof, Poland
EUROPEAN CROWDFUNDING NETWORK, Belgium
Kyiv Business School, Ukraine