Funding Programme: H2020
Duration: October 2021 - September 2024
Description: A project supporting the transformation of 1,000+ manufacturing SMEs to become ‘Factories of the Future’ embracing the ecological, digital, and societal challenges across Europe by 2025.
The ADMA TranS4MErs project will reinforce the competitiveness of manufacturing SMEs by providing fast, flexible, pan-European access to advanced manufacturing advice and expertise, as well as training, drawing on expertise contained within the consortium of partners representing all EU-27 member states.
The project will run for 3 years and will be implemented by a consortium of 38 partners from the 27 European Union member states. ADMA TranS4MErs brings a pan-European multi-partner cooperation together, including research and technology organizations, universities, industry associations, chambers of commerce, incubators/accelerators, regional development agencies, and vocational training institutes.
The project will support ambitious SMEs on their digital transformation journey, designed to ensure that Europe embraces the transformation of the economy and society and brings its benefits to ALL citizens and businesses. ADMA TranS4MErs will build and deliver assistance with digital competencies (underpinned by core technologies such as: high performance computing, artificial intelligence, and cybersecurity) and training in advanced skills in digital technologies in SMEs.
Our role: EUROCROWD is proud to be part of ADMA TranS4MErs! Within this project we will support SMEs on their digital transformation journey. We’ve been supporting the digitization and democratization of finance for SMEs through many initiatives, events and EU projects. Within ADMA TranS4MErs we’ll be focusing on capacity building by deploying the ADMA TranS4MErs innovation toolkit, and of course communicate and disseminate the project’s success stories.
- a Cohort of TranS4MErs, experts in advising SMEs will be mobilised, connected to the SME via an application;
- a Catalogue of Services/Tools, which aims to assist SMEs to choose the most suitable transformation journey for their businesses;
- the TranS4MErs Quality Mark, which ensures to have the top-quality experts in advising SMEs and implementing significant digitalisation projects;
- the 70 xChange events, taking place across the EU-27 member states, connected using the most advanced physical and virtual tools, 3 per country in 3 years;
- The TranS4MErs Digital Platform/Toolbox which will act as a collaboration space for SMEs, large enterprises, and business support organisations providing access to workshops to develop technical expertise in the SMEs, remote advisory services on financial and legal aspects, virtual trainings and webinars, ad-hoc remote support, services and tools of the innovation ecosystem; and
- The TranS4MErs Vocational education and Training framework(s) related to advanced manufacturing, including a pathway for further scaling-up under the European Social Fund.
|Irish Manufacturing Research||www.imr.ie||Ireland|
|F6S Network Ireland||www.f6s.com||Ireland|
|Latvian Technological Center||www.techcenter.lv||Latvia|
|Mazovia Development Agency||www.en.armsa.pl||Poland|
|North-West Regional Development Agency||www.nord-vest.ro||Romania|
|Cyprus Digital Innovation Hub||www.cyric.eu||Cyprus|
|Business and Innovation Centre Bratislava||www.bic.sk||Slovakia|
|University of Maribor||www.um.si||Slovenia|
|Technology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences||www.tc.cz||Czechia|
|Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts||www.cci.lt||Lithuania|
|European Crowdfunding Network||www.eurocrowd.org||Belgium|
|Lithuanian Innovation Centre||www.lic.lt||Lithuania|
|Danish Technological Institute||www.dti.dk||Denmark|
|F6S Network||www.f6s.com||United Kingdom|