ECN is happy to announce Nitro 3: the extreme acceleration event organized on behalf Startup Europe via the ePlus Ecosystem. Some 20 European startups are invited to work with expert consultants, corporates and investors to gear up for the next episode in their development. ECN will work in two workshops with startups to prepare them for dedicated fundraising via crowdfunding.
ECN will work together with its partners, such as Capgemini Consulting, Europe Unlimited, the European Business Angel Network and software company INTRASOFT International on topics ranging from investment readiness via sales to, of course, Crowdfunding.
- Crowdfunding for SMEs & Startups
- Investment Readiness- Pitching Training
- Negotiating Technology agreement
- How to write a successful European funding proposal?
- Project Management
The event will be rounded off with the presence of large corporations and early investors at a dedicated pitching session, creating the opportunity for the startups to present their products and receive feedback from representatives of their actual target group and customers.
Nitro will take place on the 4th and 5th May 2017 in the framework of the Entrepreneurship Week in Lisbon, Portugal. Interested startups can apply for Nitro on F6S untill the 15th March 2017. After being selected the startup will be contacted for the pre work on their chosen topics
Nitro is open for startups that:
- already have a (small) customer base in your domestic market and is on the brink of international expansion
- can be classified as a web-entrepreneur
- have a good understanding of your needs to make the next stage
For more information, please visit the Nitro 3 page on the ePlus Ecosystem website.