Crowdtuesday is in Poland on the 29th of November 2016!
During the event, the entrepreneurs will be informed about the project, capital and social forms of financing innovation.
Deadline: November 29, 2016, from 9:30 am (registration).
Place: Wrocław Technology Transfer Centre, Wroclaw, ul. Smoluchowskiego 48, house. B-11, room 21, II floor.
- Paul Bochniarz , MIT Enterprise Forum Poland
“How to make your project inwestowalnym?”
- Oliver Gajda , European crowdfunding Network
“crowdfunding” speech will be delivered in English
- Jacek Adamski , LBA Leviathan, advisor to the Board of the Confederation Lewiatan
“Capital for innovation: how to talk to equity investor”
- Arkadiusz Lewicki , Director, National Contact Point for. Financial Instruments at the PBA
“Preferential financing for entrepreneurs in the EU framework programs”
- Justyna Wieczorkiewicz-Molendo , Deputy Director of the Department of Management Fund Municipal Office in Wrocław
“How to support the development of R & D activity in small and medium-sized companies”
Financing: The training is conducted by the Technical University of Wroclaw Wroclaw Center for Technology Transfer of the EU project “Enterprise Europe Network West Poland”.
The training is free of charge and financed by the European Union and the Ministry of Economy. The training is aimed primarily at companies manufacturing and service export-oriented.
Questions and contact:Marcin Jablonski, tel. 71 320 4339, e-mail: m.jablonski (@) wctt.pl
CrowdTuesday is organized with the support of