Are you interested in a challenging position in Europe’s leading non-governmental crowdfunding association, the European Crowdfunding Network? ECN is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager for European Commission Projects. The right candidate will have opportunities to develop his/her career quickly within our organisation.
If you have knowledge of crowd-, micro- or SME finance, excellent organizational skills and previous experience with European Commission projects management, then we are interested in hearing from you. This is an exceptional opportunity for an exceptional individual. You will be responsible for our current and future EC projects, mainly related to early stage funding, renewable energy, research and innovation or other topics linked to crowdfunding. You must be fluent in English, experienced in bringing together people to work for success, and able to execute with confidence and conviction and sometimes under high pressure.
Proven expertise in EC project management/proposal writing (FP7 & H2020) is a must to be considered for this position.
Your skills and characteristics:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in project management and proposal writing
- University Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of crowdfunding, micro- or SME finance
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language (French is an asset)
- Excellent organizational skills and outstanding time management
- Outgoing and with strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to learn and take responsibility quickly and proactively
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to coordinate and supervise teamwork
- Diplomatic, numerical and budgeting skills.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage, administer and execute ECN’s role within EC Projects
- Ensure timely production of deliverables as specified within EC Project contracts
- Represent ECN at EC Projects meetings
- Manage the financial aspects of the EC Projects (budget, time sheets, etc.)
- Coordinate internal teamwork and engage members as necessary
- Win new EC and other grant projects
Job location: Brussels
To apply for this position, please send your covering letter indicating what value you will bring to ECN and your CV in a single PDF file by email to email@example.com for the attention of Mr. Oliver Gajda with “Application Senior Project Manager” as a subject.
The deadline for applications is 30 September 2016. We are looking for candidates to start part-time as soon as possible after appointment. Remuneration will be according to experience and profile on a consultancy basis (self-employed). We expect the successful applicant to work towards the growth of the organisation and cover some of her/his income from success based rewards.