Connecting communities by awareness and trust creation
Join this open and inclusive policy exercise and have a say on how to better:
1) connect communities through awareness and trust,
2) link communities through match-funding and
3) set-up a relevant European website to support the creation of a CCS Crowdfunding community.
How to participate?
Join the discussion by registering here. Then share your opinion and expertise by commenting and voting on the suggested actions. We encourage you to also invite other people to participate in the discussion. The goal is to collect knowledge, expertise and opinions from diverse sources.
Sign up now and share your comments and votes to help shape, create and kickstart the CCS Crowdfunding Community !
We invite all European crowdfunding platforms active in the cultural and creative sectors, investors and backers who have contributed to crowdfunding projects of this kind to take the surveys on Crowdfunding4Culture.
- Share the survey and the website www.crowdfunding4culture.eu with your network on social media, on your own website, through newsletter messages or other.
- Check our communication toolkit for readymade infographics, tweets and newsletter messages.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates