CrowdTuesday takes place for the first time in Finland, at Turku University. All the crowdfunding stakeholders in the city are invited for two hours of networking and presentations around the topic, with a focus on crowdfunding in the academic research.
Discussion points will include
- Where does the academic research need to go from here?
- How can we encourage research that helps to monitor more clearly and define market development which, among other things, makes it easier for regulators to craft meaningful regulation?
- How can we spark research within crowdfunding’s four key performance indicator areas: market demand, the maturity of the regulatory framework, the supply of intermediary services and the supply of capital?
- How can we attract students from various academic disciplines listed above to crowdfunding research
- What assistance can key players in the industry offer current researchers?
More information, the agenda and registrations are available at this link.
A networking drink will close the event.
For any question, please send an email to email@example.com
ECN would like to thank Invesdor and Gail Manula from Turku University for organizing CrowdTusday on our behalf.
A special thanks goes also to CrowdTuesday Global Sponsors