Bruxelles welcomes back CrowdTuesday at Co-Station. The crowdfunding ecosystem in the area is invited to get together for two hours of discussions about crowdfunding industry and its news and evolution. In particular, this edition will focus on new business models and challeges of crowdfunding.
Below the agenda of the event:
– 10.30 am : Doors open
– 11.00 am : Welcome and Introduction – Adrienne Lotos – European Crowdfunding Network (ECN), Head of Office
– 11.10 am : Crowdfunding & Challenges for the investors – Josina Kamerling – CFA Institute, Head of Regulatory outreach EMEA
– 11.30 am : Receivable financing : New ways to finance SMEs online – Xavier Coreman, Co-founder of eDebex
– 11.40 am : Crowdfunding and Open Innovation in Belgium – David Mellett, Open innovation expert
– 11.50 am : Networking & Drinks with other participants
– 12.15 pm : Light lunch (registration-only)
Registration is mandatory at the following link https://www.eventbrite.com/e/crowdtuesday-brussels-3-costation-crowdfunding-event-tickets-15742946577
ECN would like to thank Lionel Slusny of Loft Solutions for organizing CrowdTusday on our behalf.
CrowdTuesday is a small to medium sized event bringing together the crowdfunding industry at local level. Characterized by an informal and welcoming atmosphere, CrowdTuesday is a perfect occasion for anybody interested in crowdfunding to do some networking or to listen to an interesting presentation, while having an after work drink. Participation is free of charge.
Differently from the majority of events about crowdfunding taking place, CrowdTuesday is not an event for people who want to learn the basics of crowdfunding, but it is rather targeted towards a more expert audience that wants to know and discuss the latest updates about the industry.