CrowdTuesday is back in Brussels, this time in a different location with space for even more attendees. On the 7th of October you are invited for two fantastic hours of discussions, presentations and networking over some drinks.
The agenda for this CrowdTuesday is the following:
– 5.45 pm : Doors open
– 6.00 pm : Welcome and Introduction – Lionel Slusny, Loft Solutions – Event Host (Founding Member)
– 6.15 pm : The new Crowdfunding regulation in France vs. Belgium – Jeremy Blimbaum, Partner & Lawyer of Duhamel-Blimbaum (Associate Member – website)
– 6.30 pm : Crowdfunding in Europe – An experience from European Chambers of Commerce – Iwona Mertin, EU Affairs Advisor of EUROCHAMBERS (website)
– 6.45 pm : Stock Markets & SMEs, New opportunities – Vincent Van Dessel, CEO & Chairman of Euronext Brussels (Euronext / EnterNext website)
– 7.00 pm : Q&A on Crowdfunding
– 7.15 pm – 8.00 pm : Networking & Drinks with other participants
We would like to thank Lionel Slusny from Loft Solutions for organising this CrowdTuesday on our behalf .
Registrations are now open at this link.
CrowdTuesday is a small to medium sized event bringing together the crowdfunding industry at local level. Characterized by an informal and welcoming atmosphere, CrowdTuesday is a perfect occasion for anybody interested in crowdfunding to do some networking or to listen to an interesting presentation, while having an after work drink. Participation is free of charge.
Differently from the majority of events about crowdfunding taking place, CrowdTuesday is not an event for people who want to learn the basics of crowdfunding, but it is rather targeted towards a more expert audience that wants to know and discuss the latest updates about the industry.