On the 10th of June, at The Roof – Maison de l’escalade, the French crowdfunding scene in La Rochelle is invited to get together for two hours of presentations, informal discussions and networking around drinks, during the first CrowdTuesday Toulouse.
CrowdTuesday is a small to medium sized event bringing together the crowdfunding industry at local level. Characterized by an informal and welcoming atmosphere, CrowdTuesday is a perfect occasion for anybody interested in crowdfunding to do some networking or to listen to an interesting presentation, while having an after work drink. Participation is free of charge.
Differently from the majority of events about crowdfunding taking place, CrowdTuesday is not an event for people who want to learn the basics of crowdfunding, but it is rather targeted towards a more expert audience that wants to know and discuss the latest updates about the industry with members from the crowdfunding ecosystem.
Speakers presenting before the networking session starts, include:
- Serge POISNET, vice president of the urban community of La Rochelle, in charge of social economy
- Amandine MOURET, in charge of economic development, Urban community of La Rochelle
- Jean-Yves ANGST, representative member of the regional crowdfunding platform ADEFIP
- Marie PONS, cofunder and operations manager of the crowdfunding platform Lumo
- Matthieu GABARD, in charge of business capital investment of the crowdfunding platform FinanceUtile
- Thomas ROSSETTO, cofunder of the social & cultural bar Aiôn
We would like to thank Marie Pons ,Alex Raguet and their team from Lumo for organising this CrowdTuesday on our behalf .