The 6th edition of the Convergences World Forum will be held from 17th to 19th September 2013 in Paris, France. Every year, the Convergences World Forum is the culmination of the activities of our think tank platform. The Convergences World Forum will be the major international conference on the challenges of co-creation to fight against poverty and create a sustainable society.
The European Crowdfunding Network will be discussion the role of crowdfunding and crowdimpacting in the solidarity sector. New technologies – and especially the expansion of the Internet – have significantly modified our behaviors during the last years. The Web even took on solidarity to facilitate its financing through crowdfunding. Arnaud Poissonnier of ECN Steering Council Member and Founder of Babyloan and ECN Chairman Oliver Gajda will represent the European crowdfunding industry.
The Convergences World Forum will offer a unique opportunity to create innovative convergences and partnerships between all public, private and solidarity-based actors involved in reducing poverty and inequalities in developed and developing countries. At the international level, Convergences World Forum is a major event on the challenges of co-construction of a sustainable and fair society.
- 3 days and 3 nights to co-create tomorrow’s solutions
- 5,000 international participants
- 300 international speakers
- 200 partner organizations from public, private and solidarity-based sectors
A unique place to
- Learn : More than 50 conferences, round tables, workshops, learning sessions …
- Meet : A Networking area, a Professional Marketplace, speed networking …
- Co-create : Participative Working Groups led by world renowned experts
3 keys issues
- How institutional bodies, corporate organizations, civil society can foster towards a more sustainable society?
- How each actor can improve their professional practices?
- How these actors can collaborate and be more efficient?
Download the full programme here