The Standards & Regulation Work Group of the European Crowdfunding Network is concerned with best practices and ethical behaviour for crowdfunding platforms as well as legal and regulatory issues for crowdfunding platforms. The Work Group consist of full members and associate members and is headed by a work group Chair and Co-Chair, which are elected from within the work groups and appointed by the Executive Board for a term of two years. All work provided within the Work Groups is pro bono.
- Philippe Dardier, Alternativa, France
- Souleymane-Jean Galadima, Wiseed, France
- Oliver Gajda, Germany (Work Group Vice-Chair)
- Sissy Mueller, GreenCrowding, Germany & Belgium (Work Group Chair)
- Yoann Nesme, PPL, Portugal
- Korstiaan Zandvliet, Symbid, Netherlands