The Crowdinvesting-Conference itself will feature keynotes and panel discussions around the following topics
- Can Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing and OpenInnovation replace tradtional marketing? – Crowdfunding as a Marketing Tool.
- Crowdfunding and Crowdinvesting in Germany – what are future trends and expectations? – The potential for SME’s, entrepreneurs & social initiatives.
- Can Crowdinvesting boost the entrepreneurial landscape in Germany and in Europe? – The Legal framework of Crowdfunding.
- Can Civic Crowdinvesting be used to finance public infrastructure? Crowdfunding for media enterprises, museums, theaters, libraries, bridges, houses.
- Crowdfunding and Cofinancing – will they revolutionize public cultural funding?
- Crowdfunding in the Creative Industries? – Will Crowdfunding Revolutionize how artists make their living?
The conference will kick-off with a Crowdlounge the evening before which focusses on three crowdinvesting projects from Berlin and their crowdfunding campaigns.
For more information, please visit http://www.future-crowdfunding.de/
The European Crowdfunding Network is a partner of the event and with several our members represented.