The ECN will organize a number of Work Groups corresponding to its core activities and members’ needs. The Work Groups consist of full members and associate members and are headed by a Work Group Chair and Co-Chair, which shall be elected from within the Work Groups and appointed by the Executive Board for a term of two years. All work provided within the Work Groups will be pro bono. The Work Groups are expected to present yearly objectives and outcomes to be reviewed quarterly and signed off by the Executive Board. Work Groups should meet quarterly in order to coordinate their work. The main part of the work will be conducted with the use of online tools. If resources are sufficient the ECN will provide funds to organise physical meetups.
- Prepare for the next phase of online access to finance, secure your spot at the next Crowdfunding Convention.
- Renewable energy Horizon prices, Crack the challenge, 22 June 2017, Brussels
- ECN’s two case studies that illustrate match funding-practices (act4Greece) and platform-partnerships (TousNosProjets) in the cultural and creatives sectors
- Register now: Crowdfunding4Culture Conference, 20 June 2017, Brussels
- Sebastian Wikström, Head of Alternative Finance Solutions, Nordea
- Jekaterina Govina, Counsellor to Board Member, Bank of Lithuania
- How to crowdfund successfully? Crowdfunding for startups and SMEs: Lession 3
- CrowdTuesday, 9 May 2017, Switzerland, Bulle