The ECN will organize a number of Work Groups corresponding to its core activities and members’ needs. The Work Groups consist of full members and associate members and are headed by a Work Group Chair and Co-Chair, which shall be elected from within the Work Groups and appointed by the Executive Board for a term of two years. All work provided within the Work Groups will be pro bono. The Work Groups are expected to present yearly objectives and outcomes to be reviewed quarterly and signed off by the Executive Board. Work Groups should meet quarterly in order to coordinate their work. The main part of the work will be conducted with the use of online tools. If resources are sufficient the ECN will provide funds to organise physical meetups.
- The potential of crowdfunding for boosting economic and social effectiveness of European Structural and Investment Funds
- Webinar: “Obstacles to online cross-border investing in Europe: sharing the findings of ECN research”, 5 December 2017
- Is there anything ICOs could learn from crowdfunding?
- Participate to the EIB survey to identify challenges for SMEs in EU
- EC Legislative proposal for an EU framework on crowd and peer to peer finance
- ECN is official partner of Invest Week 2017
- ECN Review of Crowdfunding Regulation 2017
- Some moments of the 6th ECN Crowdfunding Convention