Thanks to its unique position as an international network of crowdfunding players and its research activities, ECN has acquired a thorough knowledge of the current status of the European crowdfunding sector, of its best practices and sectorial applications, valuable insights for anyone interested in gaining a deeper understanding of the market. While consulting to the European Commission and engaging in dissemination activities, the organization has also built an expertise in crowdfunding campaigns and it can offer high level training and support in this sense.
Weather your organization is looking for an alternative way of raising funds or for an innovative tool to measure the market demand of a certain product or service, ECN can provide you professional and unbiased support in order to:
- understand your crowdfunding potential
- identifying your goals and needs
- develop the relevant knowledge and skills to either build a crowdfunding campaign or your own crowdfunding platform.
We can also:
- arrange webinars for your stakeholders. Visit our e-library for a short 15 video introduction into crowdfunding.
- we can organize short lectures (1-2 hours), deeper hands-on workshops (1-1,5 days) on crowdfunding or ad-hoc consultancies. We are frequently sharing our expertise.
For further information, please contact email@example.com mentioning “Training and consulatancy Info” in the subject line of your e-mail.