PubliCrowd – Empowering Your Citizens
Do you represent a local administration or a development agency which:
- Aims at a closer relationship with its citizens?
- Wishes to ensure greater transparency in its decision-making process?
- Wishes to engage citizens through a bottom-up decision-making approach?
- Needs to allocate available resources more efficiently and transparently?
- Needs leveraging and possibly multiplying existing resources?
- Would like to be more connected and more visible?
If you ticked one or more of the boxes above, then PubliCrowd is for you. Indeed, you may consider incorporating crowdfunding tools within your own funding methodologies and within the decision-making process of your organisation.
Why should you care?
- By engaging the crowd in the design process of your development strategies you can support projects which your crowd actually wants.
- By allowing the crowd to become part of the action you can leverage private funding for public benefit.
- By involving the crowd your administration will be more transparent in its decision-making process.
- By aggregating the crowd around ideas and around their selection your administration will be in more direct contact with the citizens.
What is PubliCrowd?
PubliCrowd is a methodology that will put your organisation in the conditions to actually exploit the benefits of crowdfunding methodologies within the decision-making process of your administration. It will allow you to engage your crowd which will be asked to submit specific projects and will allow you to gather funding.
To implement and run the PubliCrowd methodology you will initially need the competencies of ECN, which will:
- Train your people: Your staff members will acquire know-how and competencies in managing the strategic and technical issues of opening your administration to the crowd.
- Assess your territory: we will research your region so that your administration will make the right decision from the regulatory, sectoral and technical point of views.
- Develop your own crowdfunding strategy: We will provide assistance to your administration to ensure that the proper technicalities are dealt with up to the elaboration of the tender notice.
For further information, please contact us: +32 471 309623 or email@example.com