To enrol as a Member, please fill in the following information and provide us with relevant additional details supporting your application for associating as a member of the European Crowdfunding Network.
You should consider joining the European Crowdfunding Network to:
- Help develop industry self-regulation and governance issues
- Contribute to the voice of crowdfunding in policy discussion and public opinion building
- Benefit from increased networking by actively participating to our international events (i.e. ECN Crowdfunding Convention, ECN CrowdCamp, CrowdTuesday) and through peer-to-peer interaction
- Access inside industry knowledge and exchange information with peers and stakeholders
- Reinforce and leverage your professional image of crowdfunding
- Become co-organiser and promoter of CrowdTuesdays in your area
Our Platform Members must comply with our Code of Conduct. The relevant annual fees are needed from in order to ensure the success and longevity of the Network. We also encourage all our members to help with pro-bono contributions in order to build our expertise. You can cancel your commitment at any time, but paid contributions will not be reimbursed. You will receive an invoice for the relevant amount.