Join the 6th ECN Crowdfunding Convention - New technologies for accessing finance.
October 19-20, 2017 | Sapiegos Tech Park | Vilnius
- Discover fintech companies making online access to finance more efficient
- Get to grip of how blockchain and AI could change online access to finance
- Join the discussion on how to facilitate cross-border online investments in Europe
- Take advantage of 5+ networking hours across the two days and make your mark on 200+ attendees
- Meet pan-European industry peers and contribute shaping the future of alternative finance
You will learn
- How to prepare for the next phase of online access to finance
- How AI, blockchain and big data could impact online access to finance
- How to build win-win partnerships with financial institutions and corporations
- How the regulatory framework for crowdfunding and crowdlending is developing in Europe
- The latest opinions and activities of EU policymakers on online access to finance
- Insights and opportunities for investing in alternative finance and real estate crowdfunding
Partners and Sponsors
Interested in becoming partner or sponsor?
Get in touch: info[at]eurocrowd.org
More to be announced soon!
The European Crowdfunding Network AISBL (ECN) is a professional network promoting adequate transparency, (self) regulation and governance while offering a combined voice in policy discussion and public opinion building.Founded in 2011 as an interest group, we formally incorporated as an international not-for-profit organisation in Brussels, Belgium in 2013.