We are excited to invite our members and relevant stakeholders to the launch of a new report “Capital Markets Union – Measuring progress and planning for success”, created by AFME in collaboration with other trade associations and international organisations, including ECN.
This latest report will track the progress to date of the CMU project through seven Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This is the first in what will be an annual series which will regularly keep track of the CMU project and identify what further work needs to be done. It is also the first country-by-country comparison of individual EU Member State progress against the CMU’s objectives.
The report launch will be followed by a panel discussion by representatives of the trade associations involved in the report. Francesca Passeri, the Head of Advocacy of ECN, will attend the event on behalf of ECN.
Date: Monday 24 September 2018
Venue: Sofitel Europe, Place Jourdan, Brussels
Registration: Please email Eleanor.Mee@afme.eu to register your attendance for the launch.
- Guest speaker: Diego Valiante, Senior Economist, European Commission, DG FISMA
- Michael Cole-Fontayn, Chairman, AFME
- Julio Suarez, Associate Director of Research, AFME
- Rick Watson, Managing Director, Head of Capital Markets, Membership and Events, AFME
- Marie-Elisabeth Rusling, CEO, BAE
- Karel Lannoo, CEO, CEPS
- Francesca Passeri, Head of Advocacy, ECN
- Bernard Delbecque, Senior Director of Economics and Research, EFAMA
- Rosa Armesto Plaja, Deputy Director General, FESE
A light breakfast will be served from 08:00 and the event will last from 08:30 – 10:00.
This is not the first time when ECN joins forces with AFME. In February 2017, we have collaborated on the creation of the report “The Shortage of Risk Capital for Europe’s High Growth Businesses”.