Become a professional investor with our ESIL FREE WEBINAR SERIES!
The 3rd webinar “Crowdfunding platforms – manage investments and follow-on rounds” in this ESIL free webinar series will take place 17 September 2018, 2:00 PM CEST.
REGISTER HERE! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Join our webinar and you will:
– Learn how and where to include crowdfunding in your funding escalator
– How to use crowdfunding as a market validation tool
– Understand the risks associated with it
– Learn more on the Due diligence of Crowdfunding platforms
– How to run a crowdfunding campaign for a portfolio company
About the speaker:
Dr. Conny Weber is a Senior Research Analyst at the European Crowdfunding Network (Belgium) and teaching about Financing Innovation at the Danube University Krems (Austria). Her work and research topics are mainly related to innovative business models and alternative financing instruments, enhancing access to finance for entrepreneurs and SMEs.
“The Early Stage Investing Launchpad – ESIL is a Pan-European community aiming to improve angel investment market, stimulate cross-border investment opportunities, find new deals, connect the most relevant networks and build a tailored training programme for local ecosystems. Please visit us at https://www.europeanesil.eu/ and join the ESIL Community!