Over 45 speakers confirmed, 4 exciting tracks, 5 hours of high-level networking and 200+ international delegates from the alternative finance ecosystem.
In the past 10 years, crowdfunding and P2P lending have changed drastically access to finance for both SMEs and individuals. Now that sector is entering a consolidation phase, there are still some variables that could impact its future development. Namely, block-chain, artificial intelligence and regulations.
The 6th ECN Crowdfunding Convention, on the 19-20 October 2017, will look into these variables, with the inputs of international experts from the field. It will focus on the following questions:
- How will Block-Chain and AI impact online access to finance businesses and how SMEs and individuals can benefit from it?
- How is the regulatory landscape evolving in Europe?
- What obstacles are there to cross-border investing and how can we remove them?
- Which roles are public organizations and private corporations playing in alternative finance?
- What opportunities and what barriers are there for retail and professional investors?
- How can we improve the sector so that more SMEs and individuals can benefit from it?
If you don’t have the answer to all these questions, then it’s the right event for you!
Register today and join us in Vilnius, where you will meet
- over 25 leading European crowdfunding and P2P lending platforms
- professional investors active in the sector
- European policy makers, including the European Investment Fund
- new fintechs disrupting the sector with block-chain and AI
- legal experts
The agenda is almost final and we have over 45 speakers confirmed!