The ECN Assembly of Members will take place on 21 June 2017 from 16.00 to 18.00 at the ECN offices in Brussels. Platform Members are invited to stand for and vote on the ECN Board of Directors, which helps define the strategy and provides oversight for the actions of the association.
Nominations or expressions of interest for the Board can still be send to firstname.lastname@example.org and a diverse Board in terms of business model, geographic location and gender will be welcome.
The members of the outgoing board, which may stand for re-election, have provided vital support to the strategic development and operational implementation of ECN and its activities over the past two years. We would like to thank the members of our current board for their excellent contribution and commitment:
- Alex Raguet, Lumo, France (Chairman)
- Bart Becks, Angel.me, Belgium
- Philippe Dardier, Alternativa, France (Treasurer)
- Reinhard Willfort, 1000×1000, Austria (Secretary)
- Jens Glaso, BlockBonds, Norway
- Tero Weckroth, Invesdor, Finland
- Coenraad De Vries, OnePlanetCrowd, The Netherlands
- Paul Massey, Crowdcube, UK
- Yoann Nesme, PPL, Portugal
ECN seeks to appoint up to nine board members from its Platform Members. Other topics of the Assembly of Members will include:
- Review of Financial year 2016
- Review of Strategy 2017/2018
- Review of Budget 2017/2018
Due to limited space priority for attendance will be given ECN Platform members that have registered their participation by email to email@example.com
Platform Members that cannot join, may use a proxy to appoint either another attending Platform Member to express their views and vote on their behalf or to appoint the Executive Director.