Are you a startup or a growing SME operating in the fintech space? Is your product or service contributing to make online access to finance more transparent, disintermediated, secure or faster? Do you have European ambitions?
If your answer to the previous questions was always yes. Then you qualify for “Spotlight on”, on the 19th of October, at the 6th ECN Crowdfunding Convention in Vilnius.
What is “Spotlight on”
“Spotlight on” is a curated session during the 6th ECN Crowdfunding Convention, where four selected companies will present, in front of an international and high-level audience, how they are innovating the online access to finance journey, making it a faster, easier, more transparent or secure experience.
It is not a competition, but a showcase of relevant, best-in-class applications that could be of interest to pan-European players in the crowdfunding, online lending and fintech scene as well as investors.
Why should you apply
You should consider applying if you want to
- Seize a unique opportunity to meet and present in front of European crowdfunding and online lending ecosystem players
- Engage with high-level policymakers working to support the development of fintech and alternative finance
- Network with investors and corporations active in the fintech field.
How to apply
Simply fill in this form before the 24th July at 12:00 PM CET. ECN will get back to you within 2 weeks’ time to let you know if you are selected.
Other things you should know
- You will have 10 min to present, including a short (Q&A)
- We will provide you free passes to the Convention for up to 3 people of your team
- You will be participating at your own costs and no reimbursements will be provided.
About the 6th ECN Crowdfunding Convention
The 6th ECN Crowdfunding Convention is a high-level event gathering, 250+ stakeholders from the European crowdfunding and online lending ecosystem, including crowdfunding and P2P lending platforms, fintech entrepreneurs, investors, national and international policymakers.
The theme this year is “New technologies for access to finance“. Thus, we will open the stage not only to crowdfunding and online lending platforms, but also to other fintechs contributing to make access to finance a more efficient, transparent and secure journey.
The Convention will take place in Vilnius on the 19-20 October, at Sapiegos Tech Park.
Find more information here.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, specifying in the object “ECN Crowdfunding Convention”.