Crowdfunding is a fast growing sector and our team keeps growing. ECN is looking for an experienced, motivated, Bruxelles-based, self-employed professional to include in its team as EC Project Manager. Are you the right candidate?
Are you interested in a challenging position in Europe’s leading non-governmental crowdfunding association, the European Crowdfunding Network? ECN is currently recruiting an EC Project Manager. The right candidate will have opportunities to develop her career quickly within our organisation.
If you have knowledge of crowd-, micro- or SME finance, excellent organizational skills and previous experience with European Commission projects management, then we are interested in hearing from you. This is an exceptional opportunity for an exceptional individual. You will responsible for ECN of our current and future EC projects, mainly related to early stage funding, renewable energy or other topics linked to crowdfunding.
We are a diverse and large community of leading organisations and you must be fluent in English, experienced in bringing together people to work together for success, and able to execute with confidence and conviction and sometimes under high pressure.
Proven expertise in EC project management/proposal writing (at least FP7 & H2020) is a must to be considered for his position Your skills and characteristics:
- University Degree in Business, Communication or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of crowdfunding, micro- or SME finance
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language
- Excellent organizational skills and outstanding time management
- Outgoing and with strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to learn and take responsibility quickly and proactively
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to coordinate and supervise teamwork
- Diplomatic, numerical and budgeting skills.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage, administer and execute ECN’s role within EC Projects
- Ensure timely production of deliverables as specified within EC project contracts
- Represent ECN at EC Projects meetings
- Manage the financial aspects of the EC Projects
- Coordinate internal teamwork and engage members as necessary
- Win new EC and other grant projects
Job location: Brussels
Please send your covering letter indicating what value you will bring to ECN and CV in a single PDF file by email to info[at]eurocrowd[dot]org
The deadline for applications is 30 May 2015. We are looking for candidates to start part-time as soon as possible after appointment. Remuneration will be according to experience and profile on a consultancy basis (self-employed) within a range between €25.000 and €35.000 pro rata per year. We expect the successful applicant to work towards the growth of the organisation and cover some of her/his income from success based rewards.
Download the job description here.