Crowdfunding is a fast growing sector providing great opportunities to young people. ECN is looking for a young, motivated, Bruxelles-based graduate to include in its team for a four month internship.
The internship is not remunerated but successful and dedicated collaboration will be rewarded by a good reference within a large network, unique insight into this growing sector and travel and hotel costs offered during the event to take place next June.
ECN is looking for an intern to start from March 2015 till June 2015.
Under the guidance of Head of Office the intern’s tasks will involve the following:
- Assisting with the promotion and organization of our annual General Assembly (June 2015).
- Researching information and data about the crowdfunding industry in Europe
- Monitoring media and policy developments
- Contributing to our publications, press releases and EU –funded project activities
- Assisting with business administration (databases, mailing with participants).
ECN is looking for Bruxelles-based applicants with a strong interest in the digital economy, EU affairs, economics and international relations. Experience in the EU institutions or other European trade associations is an advantage.
- English language skills at near-native speaker level with strong written abilities;
- Strong research abilities,
- Excellent attention to detail, deadline and quality of delivery
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative environment and to manage multiple priorities;
- A positive “can do” attitude, excellent interpersonal & persuasive skills, and a willingness to take personal responsibility;
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint;
- A Master’s degree is desirable;
Possession of an EU passport, student visa or other means of working in Belgium for four months without work permit sponsorship.
Please send CV and short resume of professional objectives & motivations to: