On the 18th of November, at the Espace Startup of Bpifrance, the monthly CrowdTuesday Paris is back. The crowdfunding ecosystem in Paris is invited to get together for two hours of presentations, informal discussions and networking around drinks. This edition will discuss P2P lending, Fintech and civic crowdfunding.
Below the agenda:
- Alex Raguet, ECN French Ambassador. 0 CrowdTuesday Paris CF or Not
- Thomas Roche, Co-founder Good Morning Crowdfunding. 1 GMCF
- Julien Antelin, Paris City Hall 2 Ville de Paris
- Patrick Touton, ISODEV 3 ISODEV
- Gautier Mariage, Financial Scientist FINEXKAP. 4 Finexkap
- Nicolas Lesur, Founder & CEO Unilend. 5 NLesur
Presentations will be followed by an hour of networking around drinks.
We would like to thank Alex Raguet , ECN French Ambassador, for organising this CrowdTuesday on our behalf .
To register, please send an email to:email@example.com
CrowdTuesday Paris is powered by:
CrowdTuesday is a small to medium sized event bringing together the crowdfunding industry at local level. Characterized by an informal and welcoming atmosphere, CrowdTuesday is a perfect occasion for anybody interested in crowdfunding to do some networking or to listen to an interesting presentation, while having an after work drink. Participation is free of charge.
Differently from the majority of events about crowdfunding taking place, CrowdTuesday is not an event for people who want to learn the basics of crowdfunding, but it is rather targeted towards a more expert audience that wants to know and discuss the latest updates about the industry.