After, Paris, London, Bruxelles and Vienna CrowdT its Italy for the first time. On the 4th of November, at the accelerator TIM #WCAP in Milan the crowdfunding ecosystem of the area is invited to get together for two hours of presentations, informal discussions and networking around drinks.
Following the program of CrowdTuesday Milan:
- 18.30 Introduction – Irene Tordera, The European Crowdfunding Network (presentation 1_Irene_CT Milan 201411)
- 18.40 Umberto Piattelli, Osborne Clarke (presentation 2_Umberto Piattelli_CTMilan 201411 eng)
- 18.50 Pierre Lion, MangoPay (Eng) (presentation 3_Mangopay CT Milan_201411)
- 19.00 Claudio Bedino, Starteed (presentation 4_Starteed_CT Milan 201411)
- 19.10 Anna Testa, TIM #WCAP (presentation CT Milan_2014_11_04_TIM)
Presentations will be followed by an hour of networking around drinks.
If you would like to attend, please register at this link.
CrowdTuesday Milan is organized by ECN with the support of:
CrowdTuesday is a small to medium sized event bringing together the crowdfunding industry at local level. Characterized by an informal and welcoming atmosphere, CrowdTuesday is a perfect occasion for anybody interested in crowdfunding to do some networking or to listen to an interesting presentation, while having an after work drink. Participation is free of charge.
Differently from the majority of events about crowdfunding taking place, CrowdTuesday is not an event for people who want to learn the basics of crowdfunding, but it is rather targeted towards a more expert audience that wants to know and discuss the latest updates about the industry.