CrowdTuesday lands in Brussels, in ECN’s city. On the 9th of September, at ECN’s office, the Belgian crowdfunding ecosystem in Bruxelles is invited to get together for one hour of presentations, informal discussions and networking around drinks.
The agenda for this CrowdTuesday is the following:
– 5.45 pm : Doors open
– 6.00 pm : Welcome and Introduction – Lionel Slusny, Co-Founder & Secretary of European Crowdfunding Network AISBL (ECN)
– 6.10 pm : A view on crowdfunding for SMEs finance & Regional Development – Christian Saublens, Executive Director of European Association of Development Agencies (EURADA)
– 6.20 pm : A view on crowdfunding for the Publishing industry – Max Abendroth, of European Magazine Media Association (EMMA)
– 6.30 pm : Q&A on Crowdfunding
– 6.45 pm : Networking & Drinks with other participants
We would like to thank Lionel Slusny, ECN Secretary of the Board, for organising this CrowdTuesday on our behalf .
The number of guests is limited. To attend the event, please register at this link.
CrowdTuesday is a small to medium sized event bringing together the crowdfunding industry at local level. Characterized by an informal and welcoming atmosphere, CrowdTuesday is a perfect occasion for anybody interested in crowdfunding to do some networking or to listen to an interesting presentation, while having an after work drink. Participation is free of charge.
Differently from the majority of events about crowdfunding taking place, CrowdTuesday is not an event for people who want to learn the basics of crowdfunding, but it is rather targeted towards a more expert audience that wants to know and discuss the latest updates about the industry.