The Global Entrepreneurship Congress is an inter-disciplinary gathering of startup champions from around the world-where entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, thought leaders and policymakers work together to help bring ideas to life, drive economic growth and expand human welfare.
The 2014 Congress takes place from March 17–20, 2014, in Moscow, Russia with core sessions taking place at the Moscow Manege and fringe events held throughout the city.
The European Crowdfunding Network’s Chairman will be speaking on start-ups at various stages of the Life Cycle: the way to find investments, on 17 March.
Over the past five years, the Congress has contributed to the expansion of a global entrepreneurial ecosystem, connecting experts and entrepreneurs across borders and sectors to unleash their ideas and transform innovation into reality.
The Global Entrepreneurship Congress provides an opportunity to:
- Collaborate with startup champions from 140 countries on the best approaches to strengthening entrepreneurial ecosystems around the world.
- Exchange ideas on research and policies that are favorable to new firm formation.
- Enhance the networks of startups and entrepreneurs while showing them how collaborative communities can help them launch and scale.
- Increase global recognition of entrepreneurs for the role they play in creating jobs, building economies and coming up with innovative solutions that make the world a better place.
Key issues covered include:
- Mapping entrepreneurial ecosystems
- New developments in startup financing
- Connecting entrepreneurs to the best resources
- Emerging entrepreneurial hotspots
- Global expansion of the producer movement
For more information please visit the event website