To enroll as a Member, please fill in the following information and provide us with relevant additional details supporting your application for becoming a member of the European Crowdfunding Network.
You should consider joining the European Crowdfunding Network to:
- Help develop industry self-regulation and governance issues
- Create a combined voice in policy discussion and public opinion building
- Increase your network through peer-to-peer interaction
- Exchange knowledge and information with peers and stakeholders
- Benefit from a professional image of crowdfunding
Our members must comply with our Code of Conduct.
Please contact us for additional information.
NOTE: The relevant annual fees are needed from in order to ensure the success and longevity of the Network. We also encourage our members to help with pro-bono contributions in order to build our expertise. You can cancel your commitment at any time, but paid contributions will not be reimbursed. You will receive an invoice for the relevant amount.